In addition to its in-house professional Consultants, Zoll & Legal’s team is made up of Associate Consultants, people who have had rich professional experience in public administrations in charge of Customs files and Indirect taxes, exchange regulations, investments, energy and community law related-matters: Law Specialists, Customs inspectors off scale retired, Licensed Experts, Engineers, Lawyers, etc.
This professional stratum on African realities in their respective fields of competence makes of Zoll & Legal the safe interface to ensure the satisfaction of its international clients.
Its Partner in Charge is Beauclair NJOYA NKAMGA.
Beauclair NKAMGA is :
- Doctor / Ph.D. degree holder in Business Law whose thesis focused on “Companies managers (Les dirigeants sociaux)”;
- a graduate of Advanced Studies in CEMAC Community and Comparative Law. He is an expert in customs, foreign exchange and investment, International Consultant, Member of the International Network of Customs Universities (INCU). He is an Old Customs and Transfer Pricing Business Unit Leader of PwC Tax & Legal.
Beauclair NJOYA has defended the interests of Cameroonian and foreign companies in the largest customs and foreign exchange controls and litigations of the last decade: customs value, traveller’s cheques, fraud on bond-note, origin of imported goods, general customs control operations in subcontractor’s of the upstream petroleum sector, control of removal of goods nearby stevedores, investigating computer operating systems and their tax correlations, etc.
He has to his credit the training of a great number of national and foreign companies’ executives in customs and indirect taxes, exchange regulations and business law.
Dr. Beauclair Njoya Nkamga is an author of several publications in law and customs litigations, and business law like :
- “La procédure contentieuse douanière camerounaise », Un nouveau Janus”, Juridispériodique n°85;
- « Le cautionnement douanier au lendemain de l’Acte uniforme OHADA portant droit des sûretés révisé », Revue de Droit des Affaire OHADA (RDAO) n°2;
- « La problématique de la taxation douanière des logiciels importés », RJCEMAC n° 00;
- « L’inscription de faux douanière dans l’espace OHADA », Revue de l’Ecole Supérieure de la Magistrature (ERSUMA) n°4; etc
- « L’administration provisoire des sociétés dans l’espace OHADA » (538 pages, September 2012) whose dedication was organized by the Common Court of Justice and Arbitration (CCJA) OHADA November 8, 2012, in his great audience hall in Abidjan, under the patronage of the President of that court, Pr. Antoine Oliviera.
He is the conceiver of the Zoll & Legal customs coaching, headlight Program through which the Zoll & Legal Cabinet produces Customs leaders in 1 or 1 year and a half on: General Master in customs, Customs Audit Master and Litigations Master in Customs..