- To train participants to master the aspects of foreign exchange regulations relevant to their activities;
- To transmit to them the techniques of effective use of the foreign exchange regulations in favor of their transactions;
- To train them in the techniques of assembling acts and files of foreign exchange regulation useful for their transactions and activities;
- To provide participants with tools for the effective use of recent texts adopted by the exchange authorities;
- Train them to detect exchange and customs risks related to financial relations with foreign countries.
- Train them in the preventive and cu-rative management of foreign exchange regulations disputes; Etc.
Excerpt from program :
- ABCs of Foreign Exchange Regulations ;
- Assessment of the implementation of the new CAEMC foreign exchange regulations;
- Documentation of financial transactions with foreign countries;
- Risk detection techniques of foreign exchange regulations;
- Challenges and remedies against foreign exchange regulations controls and disputes in the wake of the recent reform;
- Testing the compliance of your operations and transactions with the new regulations in force;
- Tools for consolidation and correction of errors and violations of foreign exchange regulations before any foreign exchange control;
Target person :
Company managers, executives and agents of banks, financial institutions and foreign exchange companies, executives of legal and litigation departments of companies, importers and exporters, authorized customs agents, auditors, internal controllers, etc.
|20th, 21th and 22th October 2021|
Number of days :
|500.000 FCFA HT|
|Interactive Practical Training, Slides, Video Training, Case Studies, Workshops, Evaluation, Seminar Support.|